Needless to say that all of us here at oomph agency are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by the agency. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how it will be treated by oomph.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the data collected on you, you can contact us at any time via email at email@example.com or write to us at Data Protection, oomph agency services limited. Ty Newydd Barn, Llanarth, Raglan, Monmouthshire. NP15 2LY
Who are oomph?
We’re a customer experience agency specialising in digital business. As a result, we may be responsible for managing data internally for oomph and for our clients at their request.
We’re based in Raglan in the UK with clients around the world in Asia, Australia, America, the Middle East and Europe. Our registered office is oomph agency services limited. Ty Newydd Barn, Llanarth, Raglan, Monmouthshire. NP15 2LY and our company number is: 05478785
How we collect your information
- We’ll only collect information that we’re going to use, and we’ll always be clear and concise about how we’ll use it. Information can be collected in the following ways (either through using our website or when in direct contact with oomph e.g. over the phone):
- Registering with our website
- Subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters
- Requesting a service
- Applying for or taking part in competitions and promotions
- When reporting a problem with our website
- By completing surveys and questionnaires for research purposes
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, IP address, traffic data, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths, weblogs and other communication data
- From third parties, where you have provided that third party or the agency with your consent to do so; or
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence and it will of course be kept securely and in the strictest confidence.
How we use your information
Your information will be not be shared outside the agency but may be used as follows unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- To administer our website
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- To enable your use of the services available on the website
- To send you general communications
- To send you marketing communications about products and services offered by the agency through the post, by email, SMS or via the telephone which we think may be of interest to you IF you have requested to be contacted in this way.
- To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you
- To keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Where you have enquired about a service, we may contact you by telephone, email or post to provide you with a quotation or to discuss your enquiry further
- We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. But please know that when we do use third party services, we only ever send them the information they need to deliver that service. They’re contracted to keep your information secure.
Where do we store your information?
All information is stored securely on internal secure servers and systems. We never store data longer than required and alway take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep this data safe. We only authorise access to employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through several countries before being delivered – as this is the nature of the internet. We can’t accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that’s beyond our control.
We also may need to transfer your information to other group companies or service providers in countries outside the EEA (European Economic Area). This may happen if our servers or suppliers and service providers are based outside the EEA, or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside this area.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. To do this, write to us at the following address: Data Protection, oomph agency services limited. Ty Newydd Barn, Llanarth, Raglan, Monmouthshire. NP15 2LY or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The content on this website is our own unless otherwise, explicitly stated e.g. through image sourcing references. As a result, the unauthorised use, plagiarism or misuse of any of the website’s content is forbidden and any identified breaches of these rules will be pursued.
If you are interested, inspired or would just like to chat about any of the content of our site - we’re only an email away - so if you do want or need to use anything we post, discuss, present etc. on our site please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or contractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Who are authorised to act on our behalf or to third parties for the purposes of providing designated services
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets if there is legitimate interest in doing so
All oomph agency staff and third parties are required to observe our privacy standards whenever we hire them to provide support services and are contracted to do so.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you arrived at our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that site. So we recommend that you check the policy of that site too.
Updating Your Personal Information
If your circumstances change it is important to let us know so that we can keep our records up to date. Please call us on +44 (0) 1873 568015 to inform us of any changes.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Data Protection, oomph agency services limited. Ty Newydd Barn, Llanarth, Raglan, Monmouthshire. NP15 2LY
Policy updated: July 2020